To be honest if you’re anything like me and Mr A we don’t do much for Valentine’s Day. However if you’re wanting to drop a few handy hints to a loved one here are a few suggestions to be left (accidentally of course) on their computer screen;
- A beautifully boxed, gift wrapped pen.
- A notepad, nothing can beat a lovely, new, crisp notepad.
- A first edition if your feeling flush by their favorite author.
- A book, chocolate and a bottle of wine or a cup of tea, hmm perfect. If you don’t know which book they’d like a voucher is also lovely, what could be more perfect than a few hours spent wandering round a book shop.
- A magazine subscription, it’s lovely knowing your magazine is on its way every month.
- Time, just a few hours, a day or even a whole weekend uninterrupted. Time given just to write is a great gift, it’s very rare, extremely precious and always much wanted.