First of all I would like to say a big thank you to Patsy at http://patsy-collins.blogspot.co.uk for awarding me with my very first award, the very inspiring blog award, thank you Patsy!
As part of the award I’m meant to tell you 7 random things about me so I’ve racked my brain and here are 7 facts about me:
1. When I grew up I wanted to be a nursery teacher then a painter and finally a writer.
2. I’ve got a lot of story ideas from my children’s reading practice, they were sent home with words like Miss, to, too, of ect. I had some fantastic combinations come out believe it or not!
3. I used to love Charmed the tv series.
4. As a child I had 2 budgies, 2 cockatiel’s, 1 guinea pig, 3 russian hamsters, 1 mouse and a fish I was convinced that when I grew up I’d always have a houseful of pets, now I’m grown up I don’t think so! I’ll stick to 2 rabbits and a cat.
5. I passed my driving test ten years ago and haven’t driven since, silly I know, now the children are getting into clubs I must start driving again.
6. I love baking cakes my favourites are carrot cake and chocolate cake covered in melted down cadburys chocolate bar hmmm.
7. I love horse riding, although I haven’t been since I had the children, I used to ride a horse called Harry who loved to nibble anything.
I’m going to nominate these fab blogs:
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.